Skip to main content

My question is I was arrested for criminal trespass....when I go to court is it ok to waive my right to an attorney?

Arkansas City, KS |

I got arrested at WAl MArt for criminal trespass that was put on five years ago

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Do not waive any of your Constitutional rights.

  2. You can waive your right if you want to, but it is probably not a wise decision.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics