My question is about my suspended drivers license got suspended again,Why?after all the hard work time and money ,..

Henderson, NV |

after seeing a judge for my traffic ticket,i went to dmv to reinstate my drivers license.i fail my first written test,i passed my second written and also the actual drive test,i completed all requirements except for one thing,my greencard was expired,so the clerk send me to NCIS renew my greencard,i did renew my greencard and took me 60-90 days of waiting and finally i receive my i went to dmv with new sr-22 policy,i pay reisntatement fee,tax,misc.these fees or charges didnt happen once, i have receipts every time i try to reinstate my DL,my sr-22 insurance i believe i got three times of putting a down payment for a new policy,and also have a feeling that insurance agent over charged me.i was shock whendmv representative marked my paper work as"suspended need retest"

You need to get something in writing from your state DMV. This writing should contain the requirements for reinstatement. If you've followed them, you should seek assistance from an attorney who deals with agencies like the DMV. If you've not completed all of the DMV's requirements, in the right order, it won't matter how much money you've spent. You need to figure out what it is that the DMV requires, and show the DMV, or a supervisor at the DMV, that you've satisfied the requirements. If you still can't get your license, consider contacting an attorney in your Nevada.

This answer is given merely for informational purposes and does not create an attorney-client relationship. For specific advice, contact an attorney in your state to see if working together makes sense.

You need to contact DMV, or have a lawyer contact DMV on your behalf. You need a detaled explination of what is happaning to you and how to fix it without the kind of problems you are having.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI