My question is : Can a granddaughter sponsor her Grandmother? If possible, How long does it take to bring her to the U.S?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

My grandmother lives in Honduras. She is getting sick and she needs to see a doctor here, all her family is here. My dad is a resident, but is not legally a U.S Citizen. He has two wait 2 years to become a citizen. I wanted to know what can happen I want to help I have a great job and I would love to help my grandmother as soon as possible. If you can please respond to me, at my email which is miriamgalindo@rocketmail.com please respond to my email. I would love to know. Thanks.

1. Marc Damien Sean Taylor

Pro

1

Answered . My colleagues are correct, you cannot sponsor your grandmother.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Sorry, there is no granddaughter/grandmother category.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . No you cannot sponsor your grandmother.