My probation orientation is tomorrow will they test me?

Murfreesboro, TN |

I have not smoked since day before my court date, But I have been a regular smoker for a few years now and also have a bad metabolism/ body fat. I've heard it can take up to a month and a half to clear out considering these things, and I really do not want to violate prob.

1. The terms of probation is to obey all laws you are subject to being tested.

2. No Most probation departments realize that it takes 30 to 45 days for marijuana to completely get out of your system. Therefore they wont test you because you could have smoked before you were placed on probation therefore it wouldn't be a violation. Good Luck!

3. It is unlikely but I have seen PCC do it. They probably wouldn't violate you but when you come back in for your next appointment the levels need to be gone or nearly gone.

"Nothing in this communication is meant to establish an attorney-client relationship. The information is provided for educational purposes only. No action will be taken on your behalf unless you have have hired me and entered into a written retainer agreement. I am only licensed in Tennessee and I suggest contacting an attorney in your specific city and state as soon as possible to avoid any statute of limitations deadlines, if applicable."