My probation officer violated me this is my second time. Whats going to happen to me?

Petersburg, VA |

I had moved to petersburg from Richmond cause I had no where to go. I didnt want my son to be out side in the cold so a friend of mine found me a place to stay with his friend. I have been doing everything to change my life around for the better and for my kids and now I get smacked in the face with this. I dont know what to do and I have 2years and 6months over my head I dont want to go to jail and loose my son he's all I have left. I have a daughter and been going through hell just to get her back been trying to do what they asked me to do to get her and now I cant. It feels like I'm looseing all hope I'm trying not to go back on drugs that I have been clean off of for 1 year and 5 months. My councler is standing by my side trying to help me through this and my thyripist for court

Congratulations on your sobriety. Let me advise you that, as stressful as the situation might be, you must maintain your sobriety if you want to have a shot at getting past the second violation of probation. Contact a local criminal defense attorney and explain The circumstances of the violation and emphasize what you have been doing to stay sober.