My probation ends March 23rd, I want to go to Ireland March 16th. Whats the quickest way to get permission?

Asked over 1 year ago - Erie, PA

My officer told me she would take me off probation once everything was paid off . I completed all of that and classes earlier this month , now she is saying I have to complete five months of probation which puts me at my return date of my trip and its already paid for . Who should I get a hold of to get permission to leave the country for my last week of probation ? My officer has kind of been avoiding me . I need to get this taken care of as quickly as possible .

1. Theodore H. Swan Jr.

Pro

5

Answered . My colleague is correct, but I would suggest that you continue to pursue the issue with your PO. And if there is any reason for the PO's "change of heart", make sure you tell your attorney.

2. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . You should either go back to the attorney who originally represented you or retain a new lawyer to file papers in court to have the judge approve the trip. Good luck to you.

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

4

Answered . I agree that you should get an attorney involved since there is not a great deal of time for this to get resolved. The attorney who handled the case in court would seem like the logical choice, but you are certainly allowed to contact a different attorney for help in this matter. Good luck.