My priority date for f2a is july 2011..

Waipahu, HI |
Filed under: Immigration

estimately, when is the time my priority date to be current on the visa bulletin? all I'M waiting for is the date of interview.

1. The visa bulletin for February 2013 has been published. It shows 22 October 2010 for all countries unless you're from India, Mexico, China, etc then the dates are even longer, i.e. more backlogged. If your category F-2, spouses of LPR'S and you're priority date is July 2011, then you must correlate the 22 oct 2010 with your date, i.e. in January 13, 2013, they are processing cases that were filed on or before 22 october 2010, so they are 27 months behind. So, perhaps another 10-12 months 'approximately' for your turn.

2. I agree with Attorney Calehr. So long as you were not born in a high admission country such as (India, mainland China, the Philippines or Mexico) you can expect to wait for about another year.
    If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.