My previous employer process EB3 but cancelled in the process, can I or other employer continue the process?

The problem is that the previous employer don't want to provide the receipt number, but I know the priority date.

Harrisburg, PA -

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Yes, another employer can. But you must maintain valid nonimmigrant status until the very day you are admitted into permanent residence if you want to AOS in the US.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

No. Another employer can start a new process but cannot continue the previous one.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.