My phone has been unlocked against law of YMCA outside USA .

Syracuse, NY |

I purchased at & t contract phone and sent abroad to my family . my family unlocked it . I was unknown about unlocking law of mobile phones . that phone is in my name but not locked inside USA and not by me . Now i am afraid if i may charged against law . please assist me some idea .

1. If you get some type of notice alleging violations of law, bring it to a lawyer right away.

www.estrellalawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

Business topics