My petitioner was asked to fill out an AOS but I will have a joint sponsor. Do both of them need to fill out an AOS? ---F2A Visa

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

the NVC recently sent us an email requesting an AOS from my petitioner bus as she hasn't had a job lately we will have a joint sponsor who has enough income to be our sponsor. We are really confused about which AOS to send I-864, I-864W, I-864EZ. I am currently in my country in south america and she's in California. Thanks for your help. F2A Visa

1. 5

1

Best Answer

Answered . The petitioner must always file an affidavit of support - even if there will be joint or co-sponsors.

2. 4

Answered . "We are really confused about which AOS to send I-864, I-864W, I-864EZ. I am currently in my country in south america and she's in California. Thanks for your help."
    Retain a local reputable professional counsel of your choice to complete the case efficiently and correctly.

3. 3

Answered . The petitioner always has to file I-864. If her/his income is insufficient s/he may use a co-sponsor who also has to file I-864. If it is a member of the sponsor's house hold, then this member has to file I-864A.