My petition for my father was denied because of lack of evidence to prove , is there still a chance to change their decision?

Asked about 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

the immigration was asking for emotional and financial support from my father but i cant show them much, but we really lived together for maybe a total of 5-7 years , what should i do?

1. 6

Answered . Not enough information. How old are you and at what age did you live with your father? Are tax returns available? How about school records? Affidavit from your mother and others? Do consul an experienced immigration attorney for assistance.

2. 3

1

Answered . Even though you haven't really given us much to 'go on'. It appears that you are using the illegitimate child provision of the law.

Meet with an attorney ... this is a tricky type of case.

3. 2

1

Answered . Meet with an attorney. Petitioning for your father who never married your mother (I am assuming that is the situation here), is never an easy or straightforward case.

4. 1

Answered . Not enough facts to answer the question.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.