My personal injury case is close my lawyer want return my emails. I recently found out my Medicare Set Aside Account is

Asked over 1 year ago - Bell, CA

close also. The money for this account was never put into this account. What happens to the money that was suppose to be set aside in to this account. Can I retrieve this money are not? If i can retrieve this money what is the legal way to do so?

Pro

9

Answered . Schedule a sit-down appointment with your lawyer to discuss.

2. Richard Andrew Harting

Pro

7

Answered . You need to set a meeting with the attorney. If the attorney continues to refuse you can contact the state bar. Money for the Medicare set aside is usually put into an annuity by direct deposit from the insurance carrier, then disbursed to an account you have designated by the annuity company. All something your lawyer should help you establish

3. Michael R Crosner

7

Answered . You should immediately have a face to face meeting with the attorney who represented you in the personal injury case.

4. Constantine D. Buzunis

6

Answered . Call your attorney and set a meeting to go into his office ASAP and find out what is going on, it maybe they are trying to resolve the liens or figure out the costs before you are paid. if you don't get anywhere, then file a complaint with the State Bar of California.

5. Steven Mark Sweat

Pro

4

Answered . You need to speak with your attorney about these issues.

6. Nathanael Prada

5

Answered . Make sure you have exhausted all methods for communicating with your attorney before you begin a complaint with the state bar. Sometimes attorneys are busy for a day and cannot get back to you, but if several days have gone by without any form of contact then you should explore other options.

7. John K Lassen

5

Answered . If you can't reach the lawyer, call the disciplinary board, and they will reach him.

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630
  8. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . See my previous answer. Demand a sit-down with your attorney.