My PD for FB4 visa is Dec 2001.The current PD is April 2001.How long more will I have to wait for my PD to be current? Is it 8 m

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

PD came upto Nov 2001 2 yrs back & the went back 01 year.Also my daughter will turn 21 in July 2013 BUT my case is documentry aproved & pending visa interview.Have paid all charges too.Will my daughter age ( 21 in July ) effect her visa due PD not beeing current ??

1. Haroen Calehr

Pro

2

Answered . Its hard to give you a precise answer since the times jump without reason (become current or retrogress). It could be 8 months, sooner or longer. Daughter ought to be ok since her age may be frozen in time due to a law called CSPA but this law now is in flux since 3 cases being reviewed by the US Supreme Court so not certain yet.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . However long it takes for the priority date to become current. The movement of priority dates cannot be predicted.

For the latest visa bulletin see http://www.engnishimura.com/priority-dates/current

One or more answers have been taken down.