My partner video taped me while having sexual intercourse without my consent i am contract that states i was taped without my

Asked over 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

consent and that he will not release the video or photos of me or i will pursue legal action against him. I plan on having the letter notarized and have his mother signature as well since i am only 19 years old. I was wondering is there anything i should include in case i am forced to take legal actions in the future.

1. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

2

Answered . I disagree completely with your approach. You should contact the district attorney, and have the bastard arrested since he will do this to others, and he cannot be trusted to have made only one copy of this tape. Even with your agreement, he will at some point show off to his buddies, and your sexual encounter will be on the internet. All copies need to be turned over immediately and destroyed. If you want to treat this is such a casual manner, you should have the agreement professionally drafted so that when he violates the agreement, and he will, you own him and his mother for the rest of their natural lives. The agreement should survive bankruptcy, include a confession of judgment for 7 figures, and provide for legal fees. Treating him as anything other than a criminal is a huge mistake.

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

1

Answered . I concur with Mr. Gold. Report to police and see if they will wire you up with police consent and direction- as a former police officer we would get a victim (like you) to come in and call the ex-boyfriend and he will probably admit to what he did and then the police have a taped confession. Contact the police now. You can always sue him later.