My partner video taped me while having sexual intercourse without my consent i am contract that states i was taped without my

Bronx, NY |

consent and that he will not release the video or photos of me or i will pursue legal action against him. I plan on having the letter notarized and have his mother signature as well since i am only 19 years old. I was wondering is there anything i should include in case i am forced to take legal actions in the future.

1. I disagree completely with your approach. You should contact the district attorney, and have the bastard arrested since he will do this to others, and he cannot be trusted to have made only one copy of this tape. Even with your agreement, he will at some point show off to his buddies, and your sexual encounter will be on the internet. All copies need to be turned over immediately and destroyed. If you want to treat this is such a casual manner, you should have the agreement professionally drafted so that when he violates the agreement, and he will, you own him and his mother for the rest of their natural lives. The agreement should survive bankruptcy, include a confession of judgment for 7 figures, and provide for legal fees. Treating him as anything other than a criminal is a huge mistake.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. I concur with Mr. Gold. Report to police and see if they will wire you up with police consent and direction- as a former police officer we would get a victim (like you) to come in and call the ex-boyfriend and he will probably admit to what he did and then the police have a taped confession. Contact the police now. You can always sue him later.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

Civil rights topics