Skip to main content

My parents are losing their home due to unpaid property taxes, can I pay taxes and have them turn house over to me.they are 7o's

Fonda, NY |

my parents are elderly and are losing their home due to unpaid property taxes can i pay taxes and have home turned ouver to me. they are both in their 70's

How can I legally purchase their home.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Well you can have the property transferred to you if both your parents are willing to do so. But you would need to pay property taxes to prevent a foreclosure.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer