My parents adopted my two children out from under me 9 years ago and i only gave guardianship

Asked about 1 year ago - Pompano Beach, FL

I have found them and they allowed me to talk to them they sent my oldest to live with me becuse they couldnt handle her but kept my boy i had him for christmas but they are angry with me and shut me out help

1. Heather Morcroft

3

Answered . You really don't give any useful information. You need to meet with an attorney and have an attorney review the paperwork.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
  2. Daniel A. Bachert

1

Answered . The adoption may be set aside under certain circumstances but a one on one consultation and review of the adoption records would be required.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.
    The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
    330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    (561) 653-3951
    Palm-Beach-Divorces.com

3. Lawrence John Gibney Jr.

Answered . I would agree with the previous answers that you should sit down with an attorney to explain the situation. The attorney needs to know all the details about what happened in order to determine if there is any avenue to pursue. Best of luck to you.