My other half just found out he has a fta on a ticket from last year it was a fix it ticket how much would it be to pay fine

Asked about 5 years ago - California

he is out of town but will I be able too go to court house and pay it even though we are not married and if its a big amount will they do payment plan?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . If the problem was fixed, you can take proof to the court and get the fine amount reduced. You should be able to pay it for him. Payment plans are avaliable but he may need to requet it from the judge. The clerk should be able to let you know. The FTA wil cause a hold to be placed on his license and a suspension if he does not take care of it ASAP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,786 answers this week

3,656 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,786 answers this week

3,656 attorneys answering