My original prenuptial agreement was drawn up without schedule B. Can it still be considered valid in court?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sharpsburg, GA

No schedule B. So, no information about liabilities were disclosed at the time of signing.

1. Thomas Richelo

1

Best Answer

Answered . Now, this is a different question: There never was a schedule B. In that case, you have a prenup that doesn't cover everything that it should have. Well, Mr. Ashman is still right that some competent lawyer needs to assess the situation based on what you DO have.

2. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

1

Answered . The answer has not changed in the hour since you last posted. The only person who can assess the validity of a prenuptial is someone who has read the whole document and also knows what has happened since. That means, as you have already been told, that you should already be in your lawyer's office. Give that the urgent attention it requires.