My now ex boyfriend used my debit bank card when we were together after on numerous occasions i told him to stop using it but

Asked about 3 years ago - Lynnwood, WA

later on i looked at bank statements and it showed he kept using it after i told him not to(this bank card only has my name and my authorisation for me only) getting fed up with him using it and spending my fortnightly pay continuously i went to go grab it out of his wallet and he then assaulted me..after that i was scared that he would assault me again so i applied for a new card..can i get him for fraud

1. Robert Daniel Kelly

Pro

Answered . You need to ask the bank to cancel the old card. Your case might be just, but it might be hard to prove. Physically trying to grab the card was a mistake.

2. Scott Weymouth Lawrence

Answered . What you describe are crimes. He could be charged with theft and assault. If convicted he would be ordered to pay you back for your losses.