My niecce wants me to come and get her kids. She is in MIssouri and I am in Florida. I have adopted one of her sons already.

Asked over 1 year ago - Plant City, FL

The father is in prsion and she can not care fo rthem. If I took the kids just to care for, not apdopt is that legal as long as she give me the rights? She has custody of the kids, there is no agreement with the dad. The grandmother from the dad side is trying to take the boy only. They are too poor to provide for him. The duaghter has his name on the bc but is not the biological father.

1. John Arthur Smitten

Answered . Yes this can be done either in FL court or MO court. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

2. Lawrence John Gibney Jr.

Answered . There are some hoops that you need to jump through but it can be done. Please feel free to contact me at 904-443-7770 for a free, no obligation consultation.