My new boyfriend is getting a divorce and on parole. His parole was granted in Texas and he lives here in Ca.

We want to move in together. We are in a serious relationship and plan to be married one day. He is concerned this will violate his parole. We want to do things right. Is it possible for us to live together? I have no record at all not even traffic tickets and I have a good job.

Apple Valley, CA -

Greg Thomas Hill

Greg Thomas Hill

Criminal Defense Attorney - Torrance, CA

Your boyfriend should ask his parole officer. That is what they are there for. The parole officer will be able to tell him if there is any problems with your plans. Congratulations on your marriage plans.

Sponsored Listing
Michael Kevin Cernyar

Michael Kevin Cernyar

Criminal Defense Attorney - Long Beach, CA

Have him contact his prior attorney for further discussion.

Brian K Wanerman

Brian K Wanerman

Criminal Defense Attorney - Sacramento, CA

The answer to your question depends on the terms of your boyfriend's parole. Your boyfriend needs to check with his attorney in Texas.

Related Advice