My new boyfriend is getting a divorce and on parole. His parole was granted in Texas and he lives here in Ca.

Asked 11 months ago - Apple Valley, CA

We want to move in together. We are in a serious relationship and plan to be married one day. He is concerned this will violate his parole. We want to do things right. Is it possible for us to live together? I have no record at all not even traffic tickets and I have a good job.

He served 22 years in prison and has been on parole for just over 2 years and is working 2 jobs. He was granted parole for life for a charge of capital attempted murder. He was only 19 at the time and is doing very well now. I hope one day we can get his parole pardoned

1. Greg Thomas Hill

5

1

Answered . Your boyfriend should ask his parole officer. That is what they are there for. The parole officer will be able to tell him if there is any problems with your plans. Congratulations on your marriage plans.

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

4

Answered . Have him contact his prior attorney for further discussion.

3. Brian K Wanerman

3

Answered . The answer to your question depends on the terms of your boyfriend's parole. Your boyfriend needs to check with his attorney in Texas.