My nephew married a girl from the phillipines she got here 12/6/12 we were married 12/26/12

Asked over 1 year ago - Bellflower, CA

she is verbally abusive to my 13 yr old great nephew my great nephew has went from a a student to a f student. my nephews wife went to jail for domestic violence a couple of months ago my nephew wants to send her back to the phillipines he dosent want to be married to her anymore what does he have to do

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Confusing question. Please restate.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . You start by your nephew marrying and end up with you marrying. Girl from the Philippines or any other place for that matter, is a not a toy or luggage. You cannot bring her in and then send her back when you do not like her any-longer. You do not want to be with her any longer, get a divorce, move out and get a life. Do not worry about her immigration status. She is an adult and will take care of herself, I am sure. Your nephew cannot "send her back" on a whim.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague. If the marriage was based in love 6 months ago, your nrphew may refuse to file forbthevremovsl of her conditions. This case sounds complicated and itbis best to consult an attorney.

4. Gregory Paul Benton

Answered . Your nephew should seek an attorney to help in this. A person just cant be sent back with a unilateral decision.