My neighbors have an x-ray camera from military service. they have parties watch my family every single night. what do i do?

Asked 7 months ago - Lemoore, CA

i feel tormented and constantly taunted by the remarks they make when i am with my wife at night. and when they yell remarks. this is not the only spyware they use.

1. Neil Pedersen

5

Answered . If you can prove that this is happening, you have the basis for an invasion of privacy lawsuit, and it is also a violation of the California Penal Code, i.e., it is a crime. However, it seems highly unlikely that this is really happening, and instead sounds like someone is pulling your chain to get a rise out of you.

If you believe it is true, call the police and let them investigate. If they find various forms of surveillance equipment, you will get your proof, and they will likely be arrested.

Good luck to you.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

4

Answered . Military "X-Ray" camera?? Doubtful.

Call police if you are being harassed. If you have enough documented, you might be able to take action in court.

Pro

4

Answered . They may have a night vision monocular device, but unlikely x-ray.