My neighbor is going to hit a child one day what can I do?

American Fork, UT |

My neighbor speeds into these apartments like he is in a race not caring about what is in his way. I has almost his me a few times and I want something to get done before he runs over any of the kids here. All of the kids here are between ages 10 months and 12 years old. I have tried talking to him by asking him to drive slower when he pulls in but he was a jerk about it and gave me a lot of attitude. What can I do to avoid an accident or a death to one or more of these children?

Unfortunately, you can't control this neighbor, nor can you take action against someone who might do something. The only recommendation I have is to send the management of the apartment complex a certified letter to notify them of this danger. You can also warn your neighbors about this potentially dangerous driver.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755

Recommended articles about Personal injury