Skip to main content

My neighbor in my apartment complex has broken the 25ft rule of the smoking ordinance here in El Cajon, CA...what can I do?

San Diego, CA |

The neighbor smokes on there patio/balcony outside and is well under the 25ft rule from my apartment! I have children and the smoke goes thru the doors and windows and in the house! They have been warned 2 times but they still smoke out of spite! What can I do?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Contact whoever it is that is supposed to enforce the ordinance, maybe the city, the building department, the health department, or code enforcement.

State, local, and municipal law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics