My neighbor felt in Market Basket's floor, it was wet and drain was stop up, there it was not signs of warning, she went to the

Dequincy, LA |

she went to the doctor, can she sue the grocery store because of its neglet?
she also has bruces.
phone,337 786 5328
email: truco58@yahoo.com

There has to be negligence by the store. The water must have been there for a bit.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

I think you have a case. Why was their a drain. Was it in an area where they worked with water or had they mopped.(produce section) You can sue but it might be much easier to get attorney to send letter, get records and settle. They may have medical payment coverage also.