My needed monthly early inheritance has stopped, due to another relative, anything I can do?

Asked almost 2 years ago - 08037

Parents now under undue influence, duress, by another relative begging for their money

1. Steven M Zelinger

Pro

3

Answered . This situation is not clearly explained. If you have an issue in S. Jersey I am a licensed attorney in New Jersey with an office in Turnersville.

2. James P. Frederick

4

Answered . You have not provided enough information. If your parents are incapacitated, then you can report this to APS. You could also petition to become guardians/conservators. You do not have a legal right to an "early inheritance," however, or any inheritance at all, for that matter. So it is possible that you may not be able to achieve your objectives.

James Frederick

3. Kelly Scott Davis

Pro

3

Answered . Although your question isn't very clear regarding what you refer to as a "monthly early inheritance,", if you think that your parents are being exploited or abused, you should contact Adult Protective Services.