My name is Sherwood Knight, I'm currently housed at Monroe Correctional Complex Twin Rivers. Please anybody please help.

Asked almost 3 years ago - Monroe, WA

I've become involved in a cold case murder that happened in 1979. This case will be a high profile case. I'm not a suspect but I've been asked to be a witness. Also there is a high profile public figure that had been called upon as a witness/accomplise. I don't have legal representation to help me. I can't afford it and I need legal representation to help me protect my rights as I'm very afraid for my health and safety. In this matter what do I do? I'm very poor and can't afford legal representation. I wish someday to apply for clemency but I'm afraid to testify because of my safety concerns but if I don't testify how will I look to the clemency board if I don't help? I need someone to help me please for this will be allover the news and surely you would gain a lot of exposure in return.

1. Michael F. Morgan

Answered . A witness can often get a public defender appointed to represent them.