Skip to main content

My name is Rachel Reed and

Milwaukee, WI |

i need a lawyer to talk to about my 8yr old that lives with my and i can i get her back what do i have to do....

Attorney Answers 3


Get her back? Your question is very vague. Call our office to discuss further.

Attorney Laura A. Stack
633 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Suite 304
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Tel: (414) 272-1005
Fax: (414) 272-1049

Mark as helpful


It appears that your case may be a Children's Court type of case. Your main job right now is to write down a brief, but fact-filled parental history to assit your attorney in fighting for what is in your child's best future interests. The history should be as detailed as possible. There are sample ones online. Please contact my office if you have any other questions.

Mark as helpful


I'm so sorry to hear that. You should provide further details so that members of this community can best assist. I wish you the best of luck.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics