My name is Joe Giunta and I have ben battling SSA since 2005 and they have been putting me through HELL.

Asked 6 months ago - 11355

I want to sue SSA for putting me through HEll," Mental strain and suffering." The Urban Justice Center has A law suite against SSA (Padro et al V. Astrue) I want to to have my own law suite against SSA can you represent me and if not can you recommend a law firm that help me. 917-754-6807 / 718-762-2434

1. Stephanie O Joy

1

Answered . Also consider looking at the Padre case, and others against the SSA, to learn who represented Padre and others - that may be a quick way of finding lawyers that actually do this very niche type of law.

2. D K Kevin Dugan

Answered . You should use the Find a lawyer section of this website to find possible attorneys.

The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice.
  3. Ashley Dawn Marks

Pro

Answered . Due to ethical reasons, attorneys cannot contact you directly based on this posting. As the above attorney said, use the “Find a Lawyer” tool on this website to locate an attorney in your area. “Suing SSA” is usually not an easy task, but most attorneys in this area would provide you with a consultation so you better understand your rights. Good luck to you.