My name is Joe Giunta and I have ben battling SSA since 2005 and they have been putting me through HELL.

Asked 6 months ago - 11355

I want to sue SSA for putting me through HEll," Mental strain and suffering." The Urban Justice Center has A law suite against SSA (Padro et al V. Astrue) I want to to have my own law suite against SSA can you represent me and if not can you recommend a law firm that help me. 917-754-6807 / 718-762-2434

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Stephanie O Joy

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Also consider looking at the Padre case, and others against the SSA, to learn who represented Padre and others - that may be a quick way of finding lawyers that actually do this very niche type of law.

    Stephanie O. Joy, Esq., is an attorney licensed in New Jersey, while currently practicing federal Social Security... more
  2. D K Kevin Dugan

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . You should use the Find a lawyer section of this website to find possible attorneys.

    The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice.
  3. Ashley Dawn Marks


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Due to ethical reasons, attorneys cannot contact you directly based on this posting. As the above attorney said, use the “Find a Lawyer” tool on this website to locate an attorney in your area. “Suing SSA” is usually not an easy task, but most attorneys in this area would provide you with a consultation so you better understand your rights. Good luck to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,464 answers this week

2,982 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,464 answers this week

2,982 attorneys answering