My N-400 application was placed in line on 04/23/2013 for interview. How long until I get one scheduled? Dallas, TX office

Dumfries, VA |

does USCIS check my status notifies you when they mail you an appointment for interview? How long do you think it will take until I get the interview scheduled? thanks!!!

Why is time is so pressing?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

No, unless you registered for electronic notification at the USCIS website.

At least 3-4 months., You'll get your biometrics appointment notification within 4-6 weeks now.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Dallas is currently reporting they are working on September 25, 2012 cases for citzienship so it will be awhile. The next step is that you will be fingerprinted.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcGu8bjOjxjSfomvte5t

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108
phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Education law topics