My Motions Denied In my Dangerous Drug For Sale Charge on My way to trial. Is There anything I can do still to get probable

Asked 9 months ago - Kingman, AZ

cause argued. I really need Advice on this matter. I cant afford an attorney and my P.D. is doing very little, when I do my own research bout cases similar to mine, then try n tell him. He gets all offensive like i'm trying to tell him to do his job. Then he talks to me like a 2yr old and no respect at all. acts like im not looking at 15yrs. when it came to my motion to suppress he did nothing at all to argue probable cause, so please I understand since I do have counsel already my ?'s are slim to be answered. but please I beg any of you to at least point me in right direction. thank you for your time

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Anthony Michael Solis


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Not really, other than renewing those motions or asking for reconsideration, each of which are weak choices. The problem in drug cases is that if motions to suppress are denied, they drugs and related evidence are coming in. Then it's time to switch to a new defense theory. You don't get multiple bites at the apple. Possibly you could try to relitigate it during trial if the cop testifies differently.

    No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,831 answers this week

2,760 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,831 answers this week

2,760 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary