My mother is trying to ruin my life

Manassas, VA |
Filed under: Family law Child abuse

when I was 6-7 I was kidnapped and molested and the list goes on and on.

Contact the police immediately. Where ever you are, dial 911.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

There is no connection between either of your statements. There is no question. There is not enough information, especially your age, to provide a meaningful suggestion.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Recommended articles about Family law