Skip to main content

My mother died 9 years ago, i am a nurse where my mother died, and i know it was malpractice who is good lawyer in Dayton, ohio

Dayton, OH |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

i initally consulted a lawyer, who let the limitations of stature pass over. i am upset, and still feel my mother should have her justice.

Attorney Answers 2


If you retained an attorney who let the statute of limitations expire, you may now have a legal malpractice claim against that attorney.

You should look for an attorney in your area who handles legal malpractice claims and arrange an appointment with that attorney to further discuss the matter.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


Finding an attorney who is willing to sue another attorney is not easy. Particularly one who knows both medical malpractice and legal malpractice. Call Jim Ruppert in Franklin, just south of Dayton. I've known him for decades. He and his office are among the best anywhere. If for some reason he is not available, call the Dayton Bar Association and ask for a referral to a legal malpractice attorney near you. But do it quickly. You may only have a year to file a claim against your former attorney before your rights expire.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics