My Mother and the CIA gave me EC Shock Treatments, maliciously, incurred brain damage. Who can help

Tucson, AZ |

This situation is too convoluted to go into here, and all would be hard to prove, however I believe I can prove I have incurred brain damage (MRI). Because my parents were operatives, they had their own equipment.. They had been shocking me since I was six years old, then in my early 30s I was an agent myself, a situation went bad and those in power decided for me that shocking me was the best solution. This was because they were covering THEIR asses. This shock, because they had not been forewarned that I had been shock treatments as their form of control since my child hood. Caused me to forget EVERYTHING about what I had done, for several years. It completely changed my personality, I went into a morose depression, I now live completely on SSI.

I do not think that legal help is what you need right now. I would strongly suggest that you consult a psychiatrist about getting on the appropriate medications. I wish you best.

"This situation is too convoluted to go into here, and all would be hard to prove"

Then we cant help you. Good luck.

I am an Arizona attorney. AVVO does not pay us for our responses. Simply because I responded to your question does not mean I am your attorney. In Arizona a non-lawyer is held to the same standards as an attorney so there are dangers to representing yourself. This is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. If you require legal assistance an in depth discussion of your case is needed as there are many other issues to consider such as defenses, statute of limitations, etc.

I'm sorry to hear about this, and you should certainly have a local lawyer in your city investigate this shocking matter.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

John M Curtin

John M Curtin

Dude, seriously? I think he should probably call YOUR office, since you see some merit in the case.

Joel B Robbins

Joel B Robbins

The problem with playing fast and loose with someone who may be going through a psychological crisis is that you have lended credibility to the person's psychosis.

I suggest you consult with a local attorney

John M Curtin

John M Curtin

May I suggest that he call YOUR office? If you believe that his case has potential merit, you should help him. After all, the federal government (the alleged culprit here) can be sued in San Jose as easily as anywhere else. Just because advice is free over the internet doesn't mean it shouldn't be responsible.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury