My mortage company hasnt claimed me paying my mortage since feb 2007 resulting in me never being able to establish or get credit

Asked over 1 year ago - Anchorage, AK

what can or am i allowed to do and have they broke any laws

1. David Andrew Mallen

Answered . I added tags to increase your response. You can hire a credit counseling company to take immediate steps to repair your credit rating. You may also try to find a lawyer who understands the Fair Credit Reporting Act to see if you have a case for damages.

David Mallen

2. Dorothy G Bunce

Pro

Answered . More details would have helped you to get more answers to your question. What was the reason your mortgage company didn't report you making payments? Was it because you filed bankruptcy or because you didn't make the payments or because they don't report to the credit bureau.

I have published a 10 part series about rebuilding credit after bankruptcy that is on the list of my legal guides. Scroll past the information that doesn't interest you to find the info that does. Hope this perspective helps!