My mom was diagnosed with dementia sometimes back in 2010. A year later, my mom signed a quit claim deed. Can this be voided?

Honolulu, HI |

My mom have a dementia when she signed a quit claim deed over to my sister. I brought this to the attention of my mom and she claimed that she didn't know she did that and claimed that why would she do that when she knows that there are nine of us siblings and if she would do something like that would be equally divided between the nine of us.

1. You should speak with a local real estate attorney. You may be able to have the deed set aside based on her condition at the time the deed was signed. Good luck.

The information provided in this response is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as providing legal advice or establishing an attorney-client relationship. Recipients of this information should not act upon it without consulting legal counsel as individual situations and facts may vary.