My mom was approved for welfare and now is being investigated for not reporting my income

Asked 11 months ago - Waynesburg, OH

i recently started selling on ebay nd making 5000 dollars a month on it and i was hiding from my parents my parents will not let me do anything even thou im 20 yrs old well my mom did not know that i was doing it and welfare is investigated it now if my mom gets charge for welfare fraud and this being the first time being charge with anything what can she face or if i tell the jungle that i was hiding the income from my parent can they would they let her go and i take the fall for it

1. Robert R. Pagniello

1

Best Answer

Answered . I would suggest you mom contact legal aid and obtain services of an attorney to represent her. You can certainly testify as to what happened.

2. D K Kevin Dugan

Answered . Welfare fraud can bring jail time. You can try to take responsibility, but they may not believe you Mom was that ignorant of your activities.

The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice.
  3. Kelvin P. Green

Answered . She signed the application she may be liable, both civilly and criminally.