My mom passed away 9 months ago and was 1/2 owner of 3 different properties. She was'nt married,i am only child. am i 1/2 owner

Asked over 1 year ago - Mabank, TX

was not married and i am only child and was no will.

1. David M. Pyke

2

Answered . You need to do an heirship and administration. Should be routine since there is nobody to contest. You have to prove to the court you are the sole heir and if you qualify, you can be the administrator. You need to hire an attorney in the County where your mother lived at the time of her passing.

2. Robert Sterling Guest

Pro

1

Answered . My partner and his father handle wills and probate for our firm. Feel free call our office and ask for a consultation.

3. Michael S. Haber

Pro

2

Answered . You've posted this question twice. I responded to the other version of your question.

Good luck to you.

4. Steven J. Fromm

1

Answered . Mr Haber as always offer sound and insightful advice. To reiterate, all depends on how the deeds are titled and you are late in responding to this problem. Get an estates attorney immediately.