My medical records were altered by a doctor trying to damage my credibility as a witness in a trial against another doctor.

Do I have any recourse? Can I file an action of some kind to force the doctor to correct the misinformation and provide a written apology and/or explanation for the alterations he made to my medical records? He destroyed my reputation and, as a result, there are no doctors willing to treat me now. Is this something an attorney would be able to help me with?

Fullerton, CA -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Expoliation inference.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

I would contact and consult with a local attorney. Get all the relevant documents to the attorney for review.

David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Personal Injury Lawyer - Fort Myers, FL

Bring all of your records to a lawyer. If you can prove that the records were tampered with, you typically have a cause of action. Good luck.