My marriage visa was revoked under 212a5A what does this mean?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

1

Answered . I agree with Atty Behar.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . The INA Section you are referring to is used a a "catch all" provision to deny a marriage based petition and AOS application. Whole quote common at consulates overseas when there is a suspicion that no bona fede marriage in fact exists, it is less commonly used in San Diego, at least to my knowledge.

You need to read the USCIS revocation letter, always gives full details and reason behind revocation . This one seems to be for alleged marriage fraud, and as a result of an thorough investigation by the SD district office's excellent investigation unit.

You need to seek an appointment with an immigration lawyer ASAP, before ICE seeks to make contact with you..

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Behar ... read the denial letter closely.

Also, show that letter to an immigration attorney, many of us use Skype.