My marriage is not working.could my us spouse have called USCIS on me?

Miami, FL |

we send 1-751 jointly,but but marriage is not working.I submitted alot of evidence for bonafide marriage but I still received a interview.My spouse refuses to go with me.He is acting weird.could he have been the one who called USCIS? I am abused verbally and emotinally.he know of an arrest overseas that I did not declare on DS-230 and 1-751, if I tell of abuse;he may tell of the arrests.what are my chances on the interview for ROC?

The fact that you were scheduled for an interview generally means that USCIS was not satisfied with the documentation you provided or there are other issues which need to be addressed. Since you filed jointly USCIS will expect your spouse to appear and you can expect displeasure on the part of the adjudicator if he does not. However, if you are concerned about him "torpedoing" your case on purpose then, if done properly, it is probably best to take him out of the equation.

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case, advise you of the options available, and recommend how best to proceed.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

2. You have two choices, you can just go to the interview and see what happens or you can hire an attorney. From the statements you made, it sounds like if you just go you will run into numerous problems, thus I would recommend you utilize an attorney.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleague. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney. You might want to consider having her/him accompany you to the interview.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info