My Love One Is On Immigration Hold?

My love one got arrested for a bench warrent do to showing yo late for court and got realease from court and now has a immigrati?

Time to hire an immigration attorney and as soon as possible.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

If the criminal court has released him, then ICE will probably pick him up and take him into custody within 48 hours (not counting weekends). Get an immigration attorney to move for an immigration bond asap.

And your question is?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

I wonder if Susan Hill has not gotten tired agreeing with you.

Recommended articles about Immigration