My Love One Is On Immigration Hold?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

My love one got arrested for a bench warrent do to showing yo late for court and got realease from court and now has a immigrati?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . And your question is?

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Time to hire an immigration attorney and as soon as possible.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  3. Carolina Martin Ramos

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If the criminal court has released him, then ICE will probably pick him up and take him into custody within 48 hours (not counting weekends). Get an immigration attorney to move for an immigration bond asap.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,055 answers this week

3,149 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,055 answers this week

3,149 attorneys answering