My license is suspended for 1 year due to refusal to taking a chemical test can i get a restricted license?

Asked over 3 years ago - Hayward, CA

I just received a letter via mail that I lost my adminstrative per se hearing

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Jerod Gunsberg

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . Unfortunately, no. Your license is gone for a year. Unless you succesfully appeal the decision (either through a DMV re-hearing or by petitioning to the superior court), your license is suspended for one year with no opportunity to get a restricted license.

    Attorney answers to questions on are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client... more
  2. Andrew Stephen Roberts


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Your refusal to submit to a chemical test will suspend your license for one year. This is absolute (unless you get overturned by the court) and No restricted license is available.

    Legal disclaimer: You can learn more about me by clicking on my Avvo profile. Disclaimer: Please note that this... more
  3. Brian Russell Michaels

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . Nope

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,525 answers this week

3,394 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,525 answers this week

3,394 attorneys answering