My lease wasn't approved and the dealer wants me to return the car. I have a fully executed contract

It was not a "pending approval" and I was never asked to sign a "conditional approval" waiver. Everything was signed and the car delivered three weeks ago. I've combed over my contract and there isn't any language that say "conditional" or "pending". They had all of my information and ran credit/application at the time of the lease. Nothing has changed since.

1. That's a good one! Assuming there are no conditions (and you seemed to have done your homework in actually reading your contract!), no, they can't. That does not mean they won't try to, or won't even repo it. Consult a knowledgeable consumer protection lawyer, www.naca.net. Your reading of the contract could be wrong, or there could be some adverse court opinions interpreting this contract adversely to your understanding--you never know. Protect yourself, talk to a lawyer.