Skip to main content

My lawyer left out important imformation in my divorce decree. what can i do? my lawyer wont answer me back. this was agreed

Gadsden, AL |
Filed under: Divorce

was suppose to get 3,000.00 that I payed down on our house when we purchased it.The 3,000.00 dollars was to be reinbursed back to me if the house was sold. none of this is in the divorce decree. my lawyer wont answer any of my calls what can I do. He has the house

Attorney Answers 1


You need to contact another lawyer ASAP. You may be able to set the divorce decree aside, but you only have a limited amount of time to do so.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics