My Lawers told me I have a case how long it take before I singed papers ?like what's my next Step?

Bronx, NY |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

I had a c- section and during that I heard the Docter panic stating that she had accidentally cut me the other Docter who's name is Docter Peter fanti said not to worry hell fix it they close me up and then I started internally bleeding and it was then I went into shock and they rush my back into the operating room and operating room to stop the bleeding and give me a hysterectomy

If you have already retained an attorney then he/she is in the best position to answer any questions or concerns you have about your case.

Ask your lawyers... that's what they are there for.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Your question does not say when any of these things happened or when you retained the lawyer. Investigating a medical malpractice case takes time, and court proceedings in the Bronx generally take a long time. Talk to your lawyer.

Any opinions stated in response to Avvo questions are based upon the facts stated in the question. Responses to Avvo questions are for general information purposes only, and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice.

Your lawyer will sit down with you and explain everything, that's why you hired him.

Don't hesitate to talk to your lawyer. That's why you hired him/her.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.