My landlords employer is relocatin him out of state. they are willing to buy his properties. however want all tenants out wit in

Old Forge, PA |

wants all tenants out with in 30 days. I ve been trying to find a place how can i legally get additonal time?

Look at the LLT timeline guide I have written on this site. It will tell you how much time an eviction takes.

DISCLAIMER The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Responses are based solely on Pennsylvania law unless stated otherwise.
James S. Tupitza
212 West Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19380

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant