My landlord knew we had bedbugs and would not exterminate till we left is she responsible for the damage they never exterminated

East Chicago, IN |

we lived there for eigth years and they never exterminated at all now we are home less and they let the bed buggs grow till they were out of control and they are going to let some other people move in and not exterminate the building THEY TOLD US THAT WE HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM OURselves i dont know how to handle the problem and who to turn to need help fast

1. Dear I don't know who to turn to?

I am an attorney licensed in New York, and I do not practice law in Indiana.

I found this web site where you may start your research on obtaining some redress for your injuries.

http://realestatelawyers.legalmatch.com/IN/east-chicago/landlord-tenant-law.html

The answer provided to you is in the nature of general information. The general proposition being that you should try to avoid a bad outcome if you can.